Standards not tools
Another poor piece, Matt.
Safari's market share is down there and falling. Yes, it has a stranglehold on the shiny, shiny but if you're going to mention mobile than you have to mention Opera which is important on mobile if largely irrelevant on the desktop.
That's what the web is about and that's where companies can get the most bang for their buck. That's where Adobe is headed and your lot: infrastructure for the toys.
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- Flash flaw potentially makes every webcam or laptop a PEEPHOLE