Mix-ins are the work of Satan
Multiple inheritance is one of the C++ evils that Java was deliberately designed to avoid.
Mix-in programming, Ruby-style, is simply the best way to create hopelessly obfuscated and incomprehensible code since Perl was invented.
And destructors are for wimps. If you can't manage your resources properly without this kind of nannying, you should really take up a less intellectually challenging career. Flower-arranging, maybe.
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update