haggling is part of business. My annual budget is in the 10ks not the 100ks but I can equally go elsewhere if my suppliers are crap. Europc, probrand have always had decent service and prices whereas ccl have been shithouse.
I suppose it is how you approach people, I have always been honest and I dont bluff.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system