They hit the nail on the head
This is about SE being the unfinished slap-dash that it is, and the Heath Robinson code it takes to build a desktop app or client. They're going after the very things that have frustrated me for a long time.
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- 166 days later: Space Station astronauts return to Earth
- What did you see, Elder Galaxies? What made you age so quickly?