Made in Brazil
Years ago, it was "Made in Japan", then "Made in China"... "Made in India" is another one I've seen around the place.
All in the name of pushing the manufacturing cost down. My question, what is the business world going to do when they run out of second and third world countries to do their manufacturing?
More over, what are those of us in "first world" countries meant to do?
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- That Microsoft-Nokia merger you've been predicting? It's no go