I have no interest as long as there's an *additional* monthly fee. If I'm paying up-front for the box anyway, I'd like to be able to use the box without an additional subscription. What is the subscription for anyway, all the hard work is done by the box itself with the exception of the TV guide and I can't imagine that costs as much as [monthly fee] * [number of subscribers] to provide.
Plus I bet it doesn't have an Android app like the Sky+ box does...
I wish there was an open standard for cable TV that meant you could buy your own hardware to plug in.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system