We don' need no steenkin' titles!
"How difficult is it to capture a date of birth and send a relevant offer each year [...] ?"
Not bloody difficult enough, as this is a key piece of info data and ID thieves need to swipe one's identity. Unfortunately, the Twitterati are all too willing to give up this key identity attribute to just about anyone who asks. For me, if you ask I'll be happy to tell you either:
30 Feb 69
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- Microsoft reveals Xbox One, the console that can read your heartbeat