Hmm, that's a good opening bid
but I seem to remember a certain fruit-based tech company has a fairly decent cash pile sitting there doing nothing... Maybe they could stick the patents on ebay.
Or maybe Tesco could help shift some of them on a BOGOF deal...
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- LinuxCon 2014 GitHub.io killed the distro star: Why are people so bored with the top Linux makers?
- Opinion IT blokes: would you say that LEWD comment to a man? Then don't say it to a woman
- 6 Obvious Reasons Why Facebook Will Ban This Article (Thank God)
- Linux turns 23 and Linus Torvalds celebrates as only he can