Hmm, that's a good opening bid
but I seem to remember a certain fruit-based tech company has a fairly decent cash pile sitting there doing nothing... Maybe they could stick the patents on ebay.
Or maybe Tesco could help shift some of them on a BOGOF deal...
- Acorn founder: SIXTH WAVE of tech will wash away Apple, Intel
- Analysis BlackBerry Messenger unleashed: Look out Twitter and Facebook
- Comment Mobile tech destroys the case for the HS2 £multi-beellion train set
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- Things that cost the same as coffee with Tim Cook - and are WAY more fun