Offense is obvious. A CEO should know better
It's one thing to travel around the world for culling/animal population control. It's quite another to effectively make an "animal snuff" film where you take pride of place in it and then publish it online to a global population.
It's like Jay Leno the US comedian quiped, "See, in America, we like everyone to know the good work we're doing anonymously!"
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Analysis The future health of the internet comes down to ONE simple question…