I thought lower impedance = less sound as less power is being dropped across the drivers. Although I guess that would imply the same amperage. And if the amperage isn't set, then it would change in relation to the impedance so wouldn't have an effect on volume.
I'm very probably wrong, it's been a long time.
Paris, because I'm now feeling a little thick.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?