I thought lower impedance = less sound as less power is being dropped across the drivers. Although I guess that would imply the same amperage. And if the amperage isn't set, then it would change in relation to the impedance so wouldn't have an effect on volume.
I'm very probably wrong, it's been a long time.
Paris, because I'm now feeling a little thick.
- Updated Hidden network packet sniffer in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account