I thought lower impedance = less sound as less power is being dropped across the drivers. Although I guess that would imply the same amperage. And if the amperage isn't set, then it would change in relation to the impedance so wouldn't have an effect on volume.
I'm very probably wrong, it's been a long time.
Paris, because I'm now feeling a little thick.
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst