For anyone who is interested in looking at some of the reasons why "user" security is such a problem, I would recommend reading Peter Gutmann's draft document at http://www.cs.auckland.ac.nz/~pgut001/pubs/usability.pdf
I don't think that claims of Darwinism in action really stand up to scrutiny when IT people, and particularly IT security people, can't understand that their systems are actually used by genuine human end users.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?