Exactly what I thought
when I heard the premise. That was such a good movie. But no-one ever seems to have heard of it. Why is it when people talk about good hacking movies people think of Swordfish. ARRRGHHH!
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip