What's wrong with VB?
I mean it's a pile of crap for performance stuff, but it's excellent for rapid application development.
In fact I'd go as far as to say that if you were going to do something like that, VB's a better choice than, say, C. Fair enough it's not as good a language, but you can throw together something to "track an IP address" or whatever else much faster than a "proper" programmer. And time appears to be of the essence in that scene.
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- Flash flaw potentially makes every webcam or laptop a PEEPHOLE