Wireless laptop mouse... Fond fond memories... I never went to the extreme of full webcam backed remote operation, but I did have several minutes of fun inducing "parkinson's disease" on a work mate's mouse movement, which would always stop whenever I went to look at the problem for her :-)
Lucky she's such a good sport... Such a good sport infact that she borrowed the wireless mouse and USB receiver and had days of fun with all the others on customer support. Probably not such a good idea though, they kept ringing me to get me to come and have a look!
Being the helpful, approachable techie in the office is such a cross to bear sometimes!
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- 166 days later: Space Station astronauts return to Earth
- What did you see, Elder Galaxies? What made you age so quickly?