Wireless laptop mouse... Fond fond memories... I never went to the extreme of full webcam backed remote operation, but I did have several minutes of fun inducing "parkinson's disease" on a work mate's mouse movement, which would always stop whenever I went to look at the problem for her :-)
Lucky she's such a good sport... Such a good sport infact that she borrowed the wireless mouse and USB receiver and had days of fun with all the others on customer support. Probably not such a good idea though, they kept ringing me to get me to come and have a look!
Being the helpful, approachable techie in the office is such a cross to bear sometimes!
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait