I suppose I should be grateful
that SP1 wouldn't even install on my OEM home PC. At least it may have saved me hours of swearing and a rollback.
Now I can confidently leave all the bug hunting and swearing to Microsoft. Good luck with it, guys.
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging