Japan's a third-world country?
If the Japanese can't build and operate a nuclear power station safely (within easily foreseeable levels of risk), then what does that tell you about the safety of nuclear power worldwide?
- Apple's spamtastic iBeacon retail alerts launch with Frisco FAIL
- Submerged Navy submarine successfully launches drone from missile tubes
- Cache in the Attic El Reg's contraptions confessional no.2: Tablet PC, CRT screen and more
- Developer unleashes bowel-shaking KILLER APP for Google Glass
- Pix Astroboffins spot HOT, YOUNG GIANT where she doesn't belong