Giving customers a choice is bad for business
No matter how innovative a company is, not having some sort of exclusivity, lock-in or stranglehold on their customers means no success at all. As my grand-mother used to tell me whenever I was visiting her in the small village where she lived, "always remember this, my child, put the entry barrier very low and exit barrier very high".
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops