Walpole Grumpboy, did you Ever spend time in solitary confinement?
... never mind the military type? ... never mind as an [Geneva-Conventions-rights-free] 'enemy combatant' under U$A official torture regime?
It's easy to tell by your weak-as-dickpiss analogy that you have not none of the above, therefore the ancient maxim applieth - "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
Although you try to hide behind a façade of 'Law and Order', it is all too obvious that your justification of torture stems from a cheap political imperative to protect favoured 'Western' war-criminals, whose cherished traditional impunity is threatened by those who expose incriminating evidence - which in my book is stinking hypocrisy of the lowest degree, but no surprise, as willfully blinkered little HomeLanders such as yourself are easily induced to display whatever traits of intellectual whoredumb the totalitarian predatory imperialist System requires for its continued economic survival.
So just declare yourself and strut that armband with pride, willya?
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging