You're not making a great case for Uncle Sam there buddy.
So - given that your point is that Manning's leak doesn't amount to much - how come he deserves all the attention the US government are lavishing upon him?
Surely not just because he broke "wooh scary, scary" military law? Lots of people break "wooh scary, scary" military law and we hear bupkiss about it.
So either the effort USGov are expending on this trial is a waste of taxpayer's money or it isn't.
If it's not then your point is incorrect;
If it is then your point is correct but you need to have a word with your government about their unnecessary expenditure on this matter and maybe read them the Constitution - that thing you trumpet abroad as the guarantor of all kinds of freedoms but that don't seem to get observed in a great deal at home and is therefore actually a guarantee of fuck-all.
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- New material enables 1,000-meter super-skyscrapers