I know I shouldn't feed trolls but...
I am so impressed how quickly you managed to get your disparaging comment posted on a device you don't care about.
Commercially it looks like a strong V2 of a device. Faster, lighter, new features.
Soooooo what's your problem? I bet you were one of the "it's just a big phone" brigade weren't you? Or they cost too much? Yeah they'll never catch on. Mark my words.
I'm an early adopter and I like gadgets so bought the 1st gen as soon as it came out. It paid for itself 4 times over in less than a day after showing just one client how they could optimise their website for tablet devices. Happy days!
- Breaking news: Google exec in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL