I know I shouldn't feed trolls but...
I am so impressed how quickly you managed to get your disparaging comment posted on a device you don't care about.
Commercially it looks like a strong V2 of a device. Faster, lighter, new features.
Soooooo what's your problem? I bet you were one of the "it's just a big phone" brigade weren't you? Or they cost too much? Yeah they'll never catch on. Mark my words.
I'm an early adopter and I like gadgets so bought the 1st gen as soon as it came out. It paid for itself 4 times over in less than a day after showing just one client how they could optimise their website for tablet devices. Happy days!
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...