however this highlights the case in point
There are also women who drive at 100mph wrapping their cars around lamp posts. Ive been self employed driving 100km per year for 5 years without any incident. There are 60 year olds who have never driven that amount in their lifetime with more accidents - yet my experience counts for nothing as I am a statistic.
Insurance is not based on individual risk, it is demographics.
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- Microsoft reveals Xbox One, the console that can read your heartbeat