they should now make the thing round and shaped like a frizbee. Maybe it's just the angle of the product shot but I can see it being thrown twixt iPadders like a frizbee - here catch! Or maybe broaden the customer base by making a Tea Tray version for the older generation ;-) (crumbs, what an idea)
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire