back to article Angry Birds ruffles feathers for Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day is almost upon us and love is in the air, as is Angry Birds, which is back with 15 fresh levels in a themed update. Hogs and Kisses is Rovio's third Season's title - it follows Trick Or Treat and Season's Greedings. Angry Birds Valentines The update comes with an initial 15 Valentine's themed levels, but …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

iPhone vs iPad

Having used neither (and not played Angry Birds) is there a reason for the price difference between the iPad and iPhone?

2. Tom 15

Or more importantly...

You only have to click the button in the App for the extra 3 levels, you don't actually have to confirm liking it on Facebook itself...

1. Tigra 07
      Thumb Up

RE: Tom 15

That's a relief since i don't use Failbook and don't want to

3. M Gale

Plays well, as usual...

...but I'll be buggered if I'm signing up to Facebonk just for three levels.

Also had a scary moment yesterday when I found a vanilla Angry Birds update that needed all kinds of extra permissions including SMS/MMS access. Apparently it was only temporary though as an updated update goes back to just wanting Internet access. I'm told it was something to do with the superbowl. Whatever it was, I'm just glad I don't have to write another fun game off because it turns out to be some kind of spyware or other malware in disguise.

1. Tigra 07
      Thumb Up

RE: M Gale

That's exactly why i haven't updated it recently.

I'm glad i'm not the only one who reads the permissions screen.

4. Velv
    Joke

Valentines

And I'm guessing "Angry Birds" is what we'll end up with if we don't go out and buy the Champagne and chocolates.

5. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Also available on Ovi?

Angry birds on my N900 is shamefully addictive, will these new levels be on Ovi... can't see them yet...

1. nigel 15

Also available on Ovi?

if you have seasons then you can just click on the update icon in there. or at least you can on m N8

6. nigel 15

nokia - Ovi

an odd omission from your article

7. Lottie

Thanks for the heasd up

Downloading now :-)

8. Brassic Lint
    Thumb Up

Present

That's the wife's present sorted then!

1. bluesxman
      Heart

RE: Present

A free upgrade on an existing app? Awww you soppy old bugger, you.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like