back to article iPhone case makes like a Moleskine

Time was when some of us would secrete a crafty packet of fags inside a book, but now it seems that the Apple iPhone 3GS and 4 has reached such a high level of public approbation that it needs to be hidden away in a similar fashion. Enter the Little Black Book for iPhone, a case cunningly disguised as the middle class journal …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

no wonder

owners are trying to hide it.

To be seen with an iPhone ((shudder))

2. Lottie
    WTF?

ignoramus

I have a moleskin - or a copy of such- and had no idea I was buying something fancy. Are they really a staus symbol? I just bought it because it was pink and matched my pens.

Anyway, I can't help but think you'd look a bit of a tool trying to chat into a book if you'd forgotten your headset.

Also, what's with the fad for getting a phone that is often touted by its owners as being so damned beautiful and then putting it in a case that hides its beauty away?

3. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

That looks horrible.

How thick?

I'd much rather have a dodocase.

4. LinkOfHyrule
    FAIL

Nice advert!

Nice advert! And the product obviously needs all the advertising it can get - I'm sure it will end up in poundshops up and down the land in a few weeks time thanks to it being complete useless tat - I look forward to Stuart Ashen's review on youtube once Poundland acquire all the unsold stock!

5. Anonymous Coward
    Happy

a coffin for iphone!, GOOD!

look like a coffin for i phone, long may it rest

6. Neur0mancer
    Happy

You'll have to excuse me...

...But my wife and I will have to leave because we've just both come.

7. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Moleskines and iPhones

@Lottie, As far as I know, the style of notebook was used by some famous writers, and this company Moleskine, made these notebooks, really pushing the fact they were used by Hemingway et all. This has lead some people to say that those who buy them are buying into the marketing. While really, I'm sure most of us just happen to like the fact they're good quality notebooks. Reverse snobbery, in my mind. Though I guess there are those who buy them just because others think that they're cool. Moleskines are very much like iPhones in this way!

This case is not really the right shape. Looks off. Funny idea, though.

8. Patrick R
    WTF?

"journal de vivre" ???

Huh... come again ? No comprendo. Is someone using an iPhone to translate something ? If yes, what ? Or is any frog posh ? I'm not. Posh, that is.

9. Paul Hates Handles

£40?

£40? Why not just get a free bible and gut it? :)

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like