back to article Ann Summers love egg fails to crack Cyprus

Cypriot readers in search of some "serious clitoral lovin" in the form of a remote-controlled "deceptively powerful matt silver love egg" featuring "three speeds and four pulse settings", are advised not to bother looking for tablecloth-clenching ecstasy down at Ann Summers: Anne Summers love egg: marked "Not for use in Cyprus …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. JamesH

Got on the mailing list???

And then, presumably received an email, and then presumably, followed the links on the email, and then presumably, blew credit limit on 'Toys for the girls'?????

2. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

You could have fun with that remote control.

Just press the button and find out if anybody within 6 metres has one "installed".

3. Mustafa

I know why!

I emailed Ann Summers a couple of months ago about this and they said that the telecommunications frequency in Cyprus is different to the rest of Europe, in their words 'not harmonious with Europe', and so this apparently runs the risk of the remote control interfering with telephone and communications signals.

4. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Ah...but...

"I emailed Ann Summers a couple of months ago about this and they said that the telecommunications frequency in Cyprus is different to the rest of Europe, in their words 'not harmonious with Europe', and so this apparently runs the risk of the remote control interfering with telephone and communications signals."

Ah - but there would be no problem if they covered the egg with tinfoil before they slide it in. :)

5. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Ah..but...not...

I think you'll find that the "egg" is a receiver, so there wouldn't be much point in covering that part!

If they made it sensitive to the unlicenced 2.4GHz band, it would give a whole new meaning to the phrase "Wifi Hotspot", not to mention the pleasure of cooking a microwave meal.

6. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

G spot

So that's the meaning of the G in GHz.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like