back to article HP doesn't miss a beat in fiscal Q4

All eyes were on IT industry bellwether Hewlett-Packard today as it reported its fourth quarter of fiscal 2010 financial results in the wake of bringing onboard its new chief executive officer, Leo Apotheker, and the winding down of arguments last week in the lawsuit between Oracle and SAP, Apotheker's former employer. At least …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Thumb Up

New CEO

Well, the new CEO said that he will reinstate pay rises, bonuses and the share purchase scheme. Mark the butcher had taken away all this from his employees long time ago, to finance a massive bonus for himself and his cronies. Even thought it may seem little, it's a good start for the new CEO. This is the first good news that HP employees have heard in more than 5 years.

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

But...

..will the beatings of pre-acquisition EDS staff continue until morale improves?

2. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Pay Rises

Does this mean I can have my payrise that was cancelled when the take-over was first announced? Only been waiting 2 years & have been promoted again since then!!

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

You've been waiting a whole 2 years....

....for a pay rise! You should consider yourself lucky, some of us have been waiting for 4 years... and counting. I will believe the apparent change in policy when it happens and I have some cash in my hands. Until then I am not holding my breath :-)

1. This post has been deleted by its author

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like