back to article Bieber boner scam prongs Facebook

Spam messages purporting to show tiresome teen warbler Justin Bieber with a woody are actually a lure for a new survey scam on Facebook. The malicious status updates pose as links showing the Canadian singer sprouting an erection during an interview. Prospective marks are invited to click on a link, supposedly in order to …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Earn a compassion?

Interesting choice of word. I think it's the Bieber fans that deserve compassion, like the poor and the disabled.

2. yoinkster
    Joke

Obvious scam

Girls don't get boners!

1. Steven 33
      Thumb Up

Genius!

You Sir have just made my day.

3. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

The title of the above article

tells you everything you need to know about the Interweb.

4. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Interest?

"The linked page claims to be a Facebook verified app in an attempt to further hoodwink Bieber's young female fanbase, the most obvious target audience for the scam."

I would have thought that it was more likely to be his male fans that would be interested in that sort of thing?

5. Doug Glass
    Go

Slow News Day

I love stuff like this. Where else can you get such comedy, about such meaningless crap, written as actual news ... for free. I mean really, the internet is full of so much comedy, pathetic like this as well as actual humor, who would ever look elsewhere for entertainment. And listening to the idiots who actually fall for this is just an added dimension of the particular style of comedic art.

6. FozzyBear
    Go

title here

A Bieber Boner, An Online Scam, Facebook. The only thing missing was malware targeting the users Ipad and I would have died laughing

7. Anonymous Coward
    Coat

Hang on...

...exactly how does a girl get a boner?

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like