back to article 'Plastic surgeon' cuffed for in bar boob checks

Police in Idaho have put a call out to women who may have submitted to breast examinations in bars and clubs, after it emerged that a booze house female plastic surgeon from South Africa was allegedly no such thing. Kristina Brittany Ross, from Boise, was nabbed after cops in the potato state received reports that a South …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. George Nacht
    Happy

With so many tired jokes...

...about "boob checker", or "bikini analyst" etc. being the dreamjob, I would be actually surprised, if he/she was even the first one who pulled something like this up.

Just why he/she considered necessary to pretend to be South African is beyond me. Is South Africa famous for incomparably better proficiency of local silicon-pumpers than those of Idaho?

1. IglooDude

Pure psychology, my dear Watson

Being from South Africa explains away the oddity of plastic surgery consultations in bars - "oh, okay, they do it differently there" and thus deflects what would otherwise be the obvious "boob checker" sort of angle. I'd bet the exact same person with the exact same dialogue pretending to be from Seattle or Denver wouldn't have had even half the 'success'.

1. Maty

definitely odd

Though the odds of meeting a Yarpie in a bar in Idaho are low, they are not non-existent - for example I know of at least two South African doctors in Canada (genuine ones, promise).

Thing is, Sith Effricens have very distinctive accents. A fake South African would give herself away within five seconds of opening her mouth with the real thing in earshot.

1. Ned Ludd

Only two?

In the last ten years (in Canada) I haven't seen a single doctor who *wasn't* from South Africa...

2. Trainee grumpy old ****

Re: "Sith Effricens have very distinctive accents"

but how many denizens of Idaho would be able to recognise it?

3. Aremmes

definitely ignorant

Thing is, the odds of encountering a South African anywhere between the Rockies and the Appalachians are so low that most people won't be able to tell a real SA accent from a fake one. Those same people wouldn't be able to distinguish between English, Scottish, Welsh, Irish, or Australian accents either, for that matter.

2. Anonymous John
    Joke

I expect the victims felt right tits.

As opposed to the "doctor" who felt the left tits as well.

3. Anonymous Coward
    Coat

I've got my coat and ....

I'm off to the printers to get some business cards made.

4. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

(untitled)

Anyone daft enough to go for a boob examination in a bar probably knew something was up, and was happy to go along with it. Either that or they were so simple (or sloshed) that they're now going to be too embarrassed to admit it.

5. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

But....

...I always see my Doctor in the park, behind the big bushes. It's his special outside office, he said....oh.

6. Charlie van Becelaere

She reportedly said

as she was led away, "It's a fair cop."

7. Anonymous Coward
    Joke

FBI?

Will the FBI get involved? *groan*

8. stu 4
    Thumb Up

wow - I admire the commitment

a lot of hassle to go through - getting a sex change - just to feel some tits.

9. Pahhh
    Flame

Go legit, join the TSA

If you want to grope boobs, bums and groins without a medical qualification, join the TSA.

1. Brian Witham
      Paris Hilton

oh well

I guess I should've known someone would beat me to the TSA reference. At least if they were the pervotron operator they could get a near fix and be unseen doing it...

Paris because ... well I suspect she'll always need secondary screening when not in a private jet.

10. William Towle
    Headmaster

aka Dr. Berlyn Aussieahshowna

...which, if I carefully cherry-pick urban slang translations, becomes "I appear to have successfully duped an attractive woman". Nice!!

// schooled!

11. Disco-Legend-Zeke
    Pint

Pretending To Be...

...a doctor just to feel a few breasts?

I always tell them I am a Movie Producer. No license needed.

12. whats the point of kenny lynch?
    Welcome

no proof

without photos....we need to see them (and the photos)

13. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

To coin a phrase from the stage.

A little titter ran through the audience.

14. Asgard
    Coat

Bobbies broadcast bystanders beware!

Bobbies baffled at belle bewildering boob bouncing beguiling bogus bona fide!

Boys blown away by base blackguardly bountiful boob bogus bouncing bluff!

15. Toastan Buttar
    Thumb Up

Bar room boob bet

"I bet you a quid I can grope your boobs without taking my hands out my pockets"

(Takes hands out pockets and gropes boobs)

"Well worth a quid, thanks!"

16. Ken 16 Silver badge
    IT Angle

In strongest faux-Yorkshire accent

Where's t'IT angle?

17. kain preacher

here is what she looks like

Here is a pic of of the accused

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/300384#ixzz15jG4yLuL

This topic is closed for new posts.