back to article Cops expose cross-dressing Catholic school principal

A Kentucky Catholic school principal is on "personal leave" from his post after being discovered by cops sitting in his car "wearing an all-black, leather, woman's outfit, fishnet stockings and women's black plastic breasts" in a Louisville neighbourhood "known for prostitution and narcotics". Paul A Schum as seen on the …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Ferry Boat

100% polyester keep away from fire

Sure is in the fine "Catholic tradition".

He can't really be called scum can he?

2. Rob
    Paris Hilton

hmm, maybe i was wrong

Good to see organised religion expanding it's horizons a little bit in it's quest for money, I think this is a much better approach than asking for donations, a good hard days work never hurt anyone.

-although if your chosen line of work is to be a transvestite gimp prostitute you might be limiting your potential clientele, i suppose you could charge more though.

where's the P/H angle?

3. John Imrie
    Coat

Ah bondage ...

That great Catholic tradition :-)

4. Anonymous Coward
    Paris Hilton

Sounds about right.

"Christ-centered, college preparatory, co-educational high school that challenges students to develop spiritually, academically, socially, and morally in the Catholic tradition".

That sort of teaching will bring out the dirty whore in you.

Both a stripper and glamour model I dated a while back both went to a catholic school. So this doesn't surprise me a all. I have generally tried to pick catholic girls as they are far more likely to be filthy in the sack.

5. Karl Lattimer

why is it...

in the states its always the christians, and in the uk it's always the MPs

I've you're gonna be a pervert, be overt about it...

6. Paul

@Rob

"where's the P/H angle?"

You have to ask?

7. Stuart Barnett
    Coat

Surprised?

Not really when his name says it all:

Paula Schum!

Coat, hat ... ? Ok

8. Anonymous Coward
    Thumb Up

I bet the students

are having fun with this, and now they know about B&D, and tv hookers, education not what it was when I was young.

9. Anonymous Coward
    Paris Hilton

Catholic Traditions...

"Christ-centered, college preparatory, co-educational high school that challenges students to develop spiritually, academically, socially, and morally in the Catholic tradition".

Well I hope the Jesus hating Reg-hacks and comment contributors will see that the Catholic Church is a lot more progressive and accomodating in its beliefs and actions than you thought!

@Sounds about right

Reminds me of the Frank Zappa track: "Catholic Girls".

Is Paris a Catholic?

10. Anonymous Coward
    Alert

Catholicism...

...that would be the sect that has its (all-male) priests dress up in frocks? (Not to mention the choirboys ... no, they said _not_ to mention the choirboys ... please ... it distracts the clergy ...)

Sounds to me like Schum was showing great leadership, "spiritually, academically, socially, and morally in the Catholic tradition".

-- Sects-maniac

11. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Confimed.................

"Simple Life" actress Paris Hilton is a "deeply religious" Catholic, according to today's New York Post. "

GIYF.

12. lansalot
    Coat

careful

Better watch himself.

He could find himself on his knees in front of the Arch-Bishop after this little transgression.

13. Anonymous Coward
    Heart

Yes please

@John Imrie - Bondage a Catholic tradition ? Well I demand my share right now, dammit.

Both a stripper and glamour model I dated a while back...

14. Natalie Gritpants

Principal eh? not for long

".. co-educational high school that challenges students to develop spiritually, academically, socially, and morally in the Catholic tradition."

With a head like that, I bet it is a challenge.

15. Dave
    Paris Hilton

Is PH a roman candle?

Nicole Richie is getting married some time in the near future (date subject to adjustment, but I digress) and her old pal Paris Hilton resents not being the center of attention any more. So she dropped by and asked Nicole if she was really sure about the identity of the baby's father. Nicole has now removed Paris from the list of wedding invitations, but Paris is satisfied because she's got her attention and headlines.

16. yeah, right.
    Paris Hilton

Choir boys.

At least he wasn't busy buggering choir boys. Maybe he was going to one of Paris' Halloween parties?

17. Anonymous Coward
    Dead Vulture

wrong?

see nothing wrong with that at all...just the style of outfits changed a bit

when you think about it he was imitating jesus and his twelve buddies...

had any one actuly seen any religious art showing that crew in anything else than female type toga or robes?

as for being crossdressing male prostitute it is also a very fine catholic tradition

after all had you seen jesus hanging out with any one else except his twelve men?

so i say good for him and he is really a fine representitive of religious type schooling systems and to be honest church should adopt this aproach as a great advertising for their bussines of corrupting the minds of gulible

18. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Crimes against fashion...

He might be weird, but other than the charge there's no evidence that he was actually acting as a prostitute is there?

Surely you can wear what you want while parked in an alleyway in your own car?

19. Anonymous Coward
    Thumb Up

"Conflicting stories"

> They became suspicious when Schum offered them "conflicting stories about why he was parked in the alley dressed as a woman".

Man, I wouldn't be suspicious, I'd be damn well *impressed* by anyone who could come up with even one story explaining why they were parked in an alley dressed as a woman, never mind two of them!

20. Mike Lovell
    Coat

@JonB

"Surely you can wear what you want while parked in an alleyway in your own car?"

Not in the land of the 'free'!

21. tom

Let he who is without leather women's clothing cast the first stone.

People are so quick to judge. Why is it that every time a man is found wearing women's leather clothing, fishnets, and fake breasts in a bad neighborhood, people assume that he's there for some sort of mysterious sexual purpose?

22. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

A classic example of Intelligent Design???

"......sitting in his car "wearing .........women's black plastic breasts"

Why 'Black' FFS?

23. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

"Womans Black Plastic Breasts"

As opposed to more common Male plastic breast or lesser-spotted rubber breast.

24. Warren

@RonHughes

Why the hell not Black Plasitc Breasts?

Do his black plastic breasts threaten you?

do you have a problem with his choice of "breasthnicity"?

basically he couldn't have made it more pervy if he was wearing a pony-tail butt-plug and had the bit between his teeth!

25. Mike Hocker

Holy Horse! @Warren

"...if he was wearing a pony-tail butt-plug..."

How do you he wasn't?

The other thing is, you learn something new every day. I never heard of these equinesque silicone and (real?) fiber devices, guess my schooling was inadequate. Search engine has 107000 hits-- does this mean they are normal in the community?? My gosh.... to learn about ptbp's on ElReg, not even a grimy pron web site.... I must be decohering...

Regardless, it seems he wasn't doing anything wrong if he was legally parked etc., probably go to the Church Attitude Adjustment center (no longer run by the Inquisition), and will never live it down since [IT Relevance Alert!] his name and mug are on the iNet-- not to speak of risking eternity in sex offender hell in this life and the next.

26. Ilsa Loving

Um...

"People are so quick to judge. Why is it that every time a man is found wearing women's leather clothing, fishnets, and fake breasts in a bad neighborhood, people assume that he's there for some sort of mysterious sexual purpose?"

Walks like a duck, talks like a duck...?

But in all seriousness, it wouldn't be nearly as comical if christians didn't spend so much time spouting on about how morally superior they were. They claim to be so amazing, yet a week doesn't go by where a catholic school principal isn't caught doing something kinky, or a republican is caught soliciting gay sex, or a church minister isn't caught sniffing drugs off of a gay prostitute's butt.

I think all free thinking individuals deserve a bite of fresh schadenfreude pie when these self righteous jerks get caught with stuff like this.

27. Jon Tocker

Ye flipping hairy gods, that pic!

Look at that grin - that's definitely the look of a man thinking "can't wait until this silly staff photo's finished so I can put on the leather gear and hang out in the red light district."

Wouldn't let my kids go to a school where the principal looks like that!

28. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

@Ilsa Loving

>Walks like a duck, talks like a duck...?

If walking like a whore and talking like a whore constitutes an offence there's a heck of a lot of female singers are gonna get locked up.

29. Rachel

An Excuse

"Man, I wouldn't be suspicious, I'd be damn well *impressed* by anyone who could come up with even one story explaining why they were parked in an alley dressed as a woman,"

The last time I did it was so that I could change out of the flats I wear for driving, and into my heels :)

This topic is closed for new posts.