back to article AT&T to lead Windows Phone 7's US touchdown

Microsoft is teaming up with premier partner AT&T for Windows Phone 7's US coming-out party next Monday. Chief executive Steve Ballmer will host the press event at its New York City technology center along with AT&T mobility and consumer markets CEO Ralph de la Vega, where they will preview Windows Phone 7 devices from …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anomalous Cowturd
    Pirate

Who cares?

Too little, too late.

The ship is fast disappearing over the horizon.

All aboard The Skylark!

2. Anonymous Coward
    Joke

Touchdown

Why did I read this as:

AT&T to lead Windows Phone 7's US meltdown

3. NemoWho
    WTF?

Great Carrier Choice...

...I was just thinking AT&T could use a popular mobile device to really test out its bandwidth and connectivity robustness! WTF?? Can't we, as Microsoft, figure out those who are potential WP7 users MIGHT (just might) not be current iPhone users related strictly to the default choice of retard carrier? Get other carriers on board at launch, Redmond. Don't be stupid on this one....

4. Anonymous Coward
    WTF?

Windows 7 coming out party.

Sorry, did I miss something here?

5. Zippy the Pinhead
    FAIL

Attendance for the event

Is expected to be in the 10's of people.. and those who are thinking of attending are looking for comfy chairs to nap in.

6. NemoWho
    Coat

Put the crack pipe down, Sprint

...and get in here. You sat and watched T-Mobile eat your lunch on the G1 Android like idiots. You're not even ON the long-term radar screen for CDMA iPhone table scraps. Just how many models of a Mortorola "tough-enough-to-drive-over-drunk-because-you-obviously-will" DirectConnect flipphone targeting union pipefitters do you sincerely need to offer?

You've got decent plans, good coverage, and yet you sit idly and act like fruit-colored phones made from recycle sneakers are going to win back your share of the pie.

Wake it up, Hesse... Catch at least one boat this decade.

Mine's the one withOUT a Palm Pixi in the pocket, obviously. (Selling much of those, Dan?)

7. JaitcH
    Happy

Does Win 7 have that delightful shade of ...

blue that users of PC Windows have come to see so often?

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like