back to article Wikileaks' Assange to reenter the fray

Julian Assange will step back onto the public stage this week with an appearance in London. Wikileaks' spokesman and de facto leader is scheduled to speak on Thursday at City University. He will debate the rights and wrongs of the whistleblowing site's release of tens of thousands of frontline intelligence reports from …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Rogerborg

'Gratz on getting back on the hores

HORSE! I meant, horse.

2. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

I'm sure

I'm sure that he is getting paid for this, can some one find out how much? (including travel and hotel expenses)

1. John Hughes
      FAIL

Anonymous coward is sure...

Why are you sure? Based on what evidence?

Or are you just flapping your mouth off for nothing?

3. My Alter Ego
    Headmaster

That's my old uni

Wonder if I can get a seat.

4. Anonymous Coward
    Go

if they are not doing anything wrong they have nothing to hide

well the title says it all, so bring on the government stooges to justify covering up war crimes.

5. Anonymous Coward
    Stop

Stop yapping; Start leaking

Has anyone else noticed that Wikileaks hasn't actually released any "leaks" in over a month? I can't believe that's because no one has sent them any, not with all the publicity they're getting.

6. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Oh, him

"Aaronovich [sic] is author of Voodoo Histories, a book debunking many of the web's most-repeated conspiracy theories".

He is also well known as a virtual spokesman for the UK and US governments, and the politically correct establishment in general. Needless to say, Israel can do no wrong in his eyes.

Aaronovitch (which is how he actually spells his name) was largely instrumental in my decision to stop reading The Times. I saw no reason why I should pay Rupert Murdoch and his employees (including Aaronovitch himself) to read the views of the UK and US governments, when these can be freely elicited by listening to official government spokesmen.

For a more detailed analysis of Aaronovitch's many sins against logic and common sense, see http://trustyservant.com/archives/47.

7. xero

'Aaronovitch'

Thanks for link about Aaronovitch'.This will be an interesting debate.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like