back to article iPad scammers hack Kirstie Allsopp's Twitter

iPad scammers managed to reach a huge potential audience last weekend after they took over a Twitter profile maintained by British TV presenter Kirstie Allsopp. Allsopp, who fronts Channel 4 property programmes Location, Location and Kirstie's Homemade Home, was tipped off about the hack by her followers after the account …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Gashead
    FAIL

Key technology guru Allsopp

I would suspect password guessing. When Kirstie got an iPad one of her first Twitter comments was a complaint that Flash wasn't working on websites despite this fact having been mentioned in every single review. Then there was the day she turned up at Legoland with kids to discover it was closed, obviously hadn't checked first.

2. Anonymous Coward
    Happy

Hacked

It's blatantly hacked, she's never got 47,000 followers.

Maybe her mum and Barry George, can't think of anyone else who would genuinely want to know what the voluptuous sturdy girl has for breakfast

3. Smallbrainfield
    Coat

Kirsty Allsopp's Twitter

Is a euphemism of almost Finbarr Saunders proportions.

Fnarr!

1. StooMonster
      Joke

Fnarr! Fnarr!

Someone has logged in to Kirsty Allsopp's Twitter?

4. Aristotles slow and dimwitted horse
    Stop

I presume...

That they realised that the hacked tweets were "out of character" for because they had something interesting and relevant to say.

5. Michael 82
    Stop

Hackless Twitter Account?

Easy - Just dont have one!

That is all!

6. LuMan
    Stop

Easy way to check..

..if it is a Kirsty Allsop twit - If she doesn't mention her fecking house, which she re-built and re-decorated and re-named at least twice every god-damned sentence (like she does on the telly), then it's definitely NOT Kirsty Allsop!

7. Anonymous Coward
    IT Angle

Off topic but...

I wouldn't mind 'pwning' her cos she is rather hot...

8. yeehaw....
    WTF?

again......

having to google brit-centric stuff this morning......

First it was conkers(" Oddly oddly onker my first conker") and now who the hell Kirstie Allsop is........

too damn early yet....

9. NoDosh
    Coat

her twitter is out for all to see?

Pass the hard hat, this needs further investigation.

Coat? Flourescent yellow in this instance.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like