back to article Pro-Palestine hackers spraypaint gov training quango

A government training organisation - the National Skills Academy - has had its home page hacked and replaced by a message supporting Palestine. Much of the rest of the site is still working but the front page has been replaced with a picture of a container ship with Gaza on the side and a gloating message from hacker JaCKal. …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Black Helicopters

Unfortunate choices of initials

I expect they thought they were hacking the other, more American, NSA...

Although why Calvin Klein would want to do that is beyond me.

Maybe they are launching a new brand... CKNSA?

2. John Savard

Let's Hope He's Found

And, after he gets caught, his lack of judgment should be rewarded by prosecuting him as a terrorist.

1. Jimmy Floyd

Terrorists / Communists / Or Just People We Don't Like

I hope that's a tongue-in-cheek Gary McKinnon reference and not just a comment of spectacularly moronic ignorance?

1. ian 22

Or Just People That Don't Like Us

There, fixed it for you.

2. nsld
      Paris Hilton

Terrorist you say?

Really? I cant see one mans defacing of a website bringing fear to the masses.

Judging by the down votes it does appear that the pro Isreali brigade dont like it which in my book makes it a good thing.

If you think he should be prosecuted for terrorism then I suggest that you should be prosecuted for being persistently stupid in a built up area.

Paris, more of a man than you are!

1. Matt Bryant Silver badge
        Paris Hilton

RE: Terrorist you say?

".....I cant see one mans...." I suspect this is more likely the work of a juvenile.

".... defacing of a website bringing fear to the masses....." Agreed, the stilted English often seen on these script-kiddie efforts is more likely to generate amusement than fear. The Israelis have more to fear from the people that are trying to kill them on a daily bassis, not bored juvies playing at being 1337 hax0r activists.

".....Judging by the down votes it does appear that the pro Isreali brigade dont like it which in my book makes it a good thing...." Why? Becasue you are anti-semitic, or just supporting the latest trendy political movement amongst the hip sheeple? I can wager it's not becasue you have an opinion formed from an actual in-depth historical knowledge or personal experience of the Palestinian issue.

/Paris, 'cos your sentiments are merely born of fashion.

1. nsld

Its a wager you would lose

Worked in the Middle East since 1996 in many place so have had plenty of time and experience to make a reasoned opinion on what goes on and the processes behind it.

Same applies to the machinations of the pro zionist lobby seen plenty of that in action as well.

The only opinion born of fashion appears to be yours.

How much did you want to bet?

3. Stratman

title

No doubt Isreal will make "a reasoned and proportionate response".

A couple of tanks and an F16 if past form is anything to go by.

1. Matt Bryant Silver badge
      FAIL

RE: title

"No doubt Isreal will make "a reasoned and proportionate response"....." Why would Israel need to make a response to what is obviously a childish piece of script-kiddie hacking on a server that is nothing to do with them in another country? Bit paranoid, worried the Jooooooos are coming to get you? I'm betting they have much more important things to worry about than script-kiddies or paranoid fools like yourself. They reserve the tanks and F-16s for people that shoot rockets at their cities and send suicide bombers to their malls, not people with just too little sense.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like