back to article Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days

Remember Whac-a-Mole? Mole pops out of hole, bash with rubber mallet; mole pops out of hole, bash with rubber mallet; mole pops out... well, you get the picture. Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days Roadkill I must have walked past the game a thousand times, but I only ever played it once. Like all Whac-a-Mole players, I think I …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. adnim

PC owners...

Avoid, it is awful. A poor PC port with a poor control configuration. Pretty and interesting at first but all too soon, after two or so level loads it becomes pretty uninspiring. The style of the graphics; The hand held cam and lens flare from lighting is awful and very annoying, as is the pixellated censorship covering nudity gore but this is a subjective thing. It is a DX 9 game so only offers console quality graphics on the PC. It feels like a console port, looks like a console port and plays like a console port. Game play is as repetitive as it gets, which I guess is fine for the average 12-14 year old console gamer.

If you have ever wondered if PC gaming is dying, it's not, it is being killed by releases like this.

2. Woodgar

Where's his wheelchair?

Sorry, but I can't look at the Kane and Lynch characters without thinking of Andy from Little Britain

http://www.google.co.uk/images?hl=en&q=andy+little+britain

This topic is closed for new posts.