back to article BBC heralds next Doctor Who download game

The BBC will post the third in its series of free, downloadable Doctor Who games "soon", the Corporation said today. The third episode in the series of Adventure Games, the as-yet-untitled download sees the Doc swept out into space, leaving companion Amy Pond to explore his dimensionally transcendental time-and-space craft to …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Professor Tinklepants
    Joke

Flying the TARDIS is all very well....

....but, any chance of a dip in the Pond....?

Yum Yum!!

2. andy gibson

crumbs

That skirt is short and those legs are long......

3. Red Bren
    Coat

What if it shows up on P2P networks?

Will non-paying overseas downloaders be called freetardis?

Mine's the one with the jelly babies in the pocket. I'll come back for it last week.

4. Anonymous Coward
    Coat

Anyone can make mistakes...

Said the Dalek climbing off the dustbin.

Now which poctet is that damn screwdriver in.

5. skellious
    FAIL

bah

these are less "games" and more tedious interactive stories. The action is too simple and the narrative linier. I know the Beeb have to appeal to a wide audience but I'd love to see a Dr Who game with real bite. I'd pay good money for one of those!

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

title

I think Sumo Digital have done a good job on them for what they are... Also, don't forget Broken Sword creator Charles Cecil leads the production of these games too.

6. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Will it be like the first one?

As in, tweaking the video settings means you have to re-run it from Windows every single time you change anything?

I downloaded it but that was just too annoying even for a die hard Who fan like me so I never played it.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like