back to article Google co-founders to be immortalised on silver screen

Facebook boydroid Mark Zuckerberg isn’t the only web kingpin to be portrayed on the silver screen, as a film about Google founders Sergey Brin and Larry Page has reportedly been optioned. According to the Deadline blog, producer John Morris has got together with Michael London’s Groundswell Productions to buy movie rights to …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Mako

Meh.

I'll just wait for the DVD rip to show up on YouTube. Oh wait...

2. Lionel Baden

no suprises here

The intention is to be sympathetic to Sergey and Larry,

yeah youd never be able to google any informations about it ....

3. Anonymous Coward
    Grenade

"Adam Sandler and Tom Cruise to play leading roles, perhaps?"

Two of the most over-paid and over-rated "actors" on the planet?

Hell no.

Grenade, cause it's gonna bomb.

1. lpopman
      Grenade

titular nonsense

"Two of the most over-paid and over-rated "actors" on the planet?

Hell no."

I think it's kind of appropriate for those numptys to play two of the most over-paid and over-rated "non-evil businessmen" on the planet.

I caught your grenade and am sending it back

4. Rogerborg

Pls post pix of female lead kthnxbye

I guess they've really got two options to persuade men(*) to actually watch this: either give Brin and Page rocket packs and have them blow the hell out some aliens, or somehow get Scarlett Johansson in it wearing a catsuit. Heck, or both.

(*) No woman is going to watch it, ever. Unless maybe Brin is a sparkly vampire, and Page is his gay cowboy lover.

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

RE:Pls post pix of female lead kthnxbye

Men will be disappointed because two boobs on the screen, are not what they thought

5. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

ǝןʇıʇ

Eyes, meet spoon

6. Robert Ramsay
    FAIL

Film about Google?

ODFO.

7. RainForestGuppy

Sorry but

How can any of them be as good as Micromen with Alexander Armstong as Clive Sinclair and Martin Freeman as Chris Curry, A brilliant Classic!!

8. skeptical i

_Smartest Guys in the Room, the Next Generation_

Lay (represented by his estate) and Skilling pass the corporate robber baron torch to Sergey and Brin. Could be worth a look if they don't ruin/ "Hollywoodize" it ... although another glittery Horatio Alger tale might placate the unemployed hordes.

9. JDX Gold badge
    Thumb Down

You mean, this isn't a joke?

I thought a film of DOOM was bad enough, but this? I've seen interesting documentaries about people like Bill Gates... with decades of material... and nobody else I know watched it.

This is the equivalent of Justin Beber's autobiography.

10. Anonymous Coward
    Happy

What's the matter?

Wren and Stimpy not available?

11. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Well...

Don't know about you, but I won't be going to see it, as I figure they'll probably implant RFIDs in you while you watch - presumably in raptures - so they can get ever more information about you...

Reg: We need a Google icon with devil horns please... it is my birthday soon :P

This topic is closed for new posts.