back to article eBay car vendor flashes wedding tackle

The vendor of a green 1996 MG MGF is likely to attract a fair bit of attention to his eBay auction after partially flashing his dangly bits on the world's favourite tat bazaar: Man photographs self with dangly bits exposed This lunchtime, the semi-naked sports convertible owner wrote: Please note one of the pictures …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. slim mcslim
    Happy

Quote him happy

If yourr happy and you know, clap your hands......

If yourr happy and you know and you really want to show it, put it on ebay......

2. Richard Cartledge
    Paris Hilton

MG NOT

Those MGFs are very tail happy in the wet!

3. LinkOfHyrule
    Joke

"face pics"

I do hope some poor person on a dating site hasn't accidentally revived a pic of car instead of his face pic.

This should teach him not to store his "face pics" in the same folder as his eBay pics.

4. Anonymous Coward
    Happy

What a tool!

and ebay haven't pulled the photo yet.

5. David 140

Looks like

he wishes he'd clicked on "Enlarge"

6. RichyS
    Thumb Down

Enlarge

And I bet he'll be disappointed by the results of clicking on the 'Enlarge' button too.

7. smudge
    Paris Hilton

Relax, dear, it's only...

...confirmation that these so-called "MG" heaps of s**t are driven by dicks.

Paris, cos she's just out of shot.

8. Anonymous Coward
    Happy

AAA+++

AAAAAA++++AA++++w000ters Cocknob Will Deal with again

9. TeeCee Gold badge

Immortalised.

"...the original snap will swiftly disappear from eBay...."

Define "swiftly". It's still there.

It's bloody obvious which MGF ad it is, it's the one where the pic of the car in the listings is rotated by 90 degrees. Looks like it's not just the "which photos should I upload" side of things that was subject to incompetance here.

10. Jeremy 2
    Coffee/keyboard

Ingenious!

I bet it's the only car auction on eBay right now with over 4000 page views in less than 24hrs....

Unintentional my arse!

11. Major N

well..

I couldn't help but snigger at the magnifying glass 'Enlarge' link

12. Anonymous Coward
    Thumb Up

"I feel some what embarrassed."

Gotta hand it to the bloke, he handled it remarkably well.

The situation, not his pecker obviously.

13. Chris Collins

wood veneer

Begs the question as to why he's taking pictures that are not quite of his cock - surely the thinking behind these photos is to get your person in a tumescent state. Mind you, he does drive an MG.

14. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

(untitled)

Well that's the first time I've heard it called an MGF, but I note it's used, and gone green.

15. CharlieBoY
    FAIL

Only an iPhone user...

Would take a photo of him/herself with no pants on but keep their t-shirt on! I bet he's kept his socks on too...

16. Anonymous Coward
    Boffin

Why?

Why would anyone take such a picture in the first place? That's the big question!

(A Nobel/Ig Nobel prize must surely be on offer to anyone who can give us the definitive answer, and not just "It's a guy!": that doesn't even begin to cover it... in either sense.)

17. Anonymous Coward
    Joke

looks like hes been pulled off.....

what is the world comming to......

looks like some nupmtys will try to pull the other one anytime on there

18. Scarborough Dave
    Joke

Auto or Manual?

Just wondering as I am sure i can see a glimpse of a "stick shift" in the photo!

19. Anonymous John
    Joke

Oh dear

His penis substitute has been removed. And so has his car.

"info

This listing (260644490783) has been removed, or this item is not available."

20. Anonymous Coward
    Happy

Silver lining and all that!

The only good thing to come out of it, he must be getting lots of free publicity for his auction, the lucky sod!

21. kain preacher

dating sites

"Why would anyone take such a picture in the first place? That's the big question!"

there are a group of men that think the fast way to get with a women, is by showing a pennis pic.

now whats truly funny is this subclass of men don't get it, which why they are using dating site in the first place .

1. I didn't do IT.
      Joke

Re: Fastest way to women

Sadly, for some women out there (obviously not El Reg readers, I pray), that IS the fastest way to get their... attentions.

That, and if they showed the face, they would realize they already snubbed him off as a jerk last night at the bar...

22. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

This is what happens when guyswithiphones.com*

goes wrong

*very probably NSFW

23. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

more tosh

"Too right - that's an iPhone, isn't it? You should be bloody ashamed of yourself"

WTF are you talking about?

24. Anonymous Coward
    Thumb Up

@dating sites

There are some dating sites out there where the Men AND Woman post Nude pictures of themselves, so you can see before you try

25. Anonymous Coward
    Stop

title

This should really be tagged NSFW!

26. Grivas Bo Diddly Harm
    Pint

MGOC Member?

Looking at the photo I think he's got a Midget.

Can't tell whether the hood's down or not.

Poop poop!

It's the open road for me!

Have a drink, have a drive, as Mungo Jerry would say.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like