back to article Voda NZ answers iPhone 4 complaint - with a song

We have written quite enough about Vodafone New Zealand's chaotic iPhone 4 launch last week, although Reg reader and Kiwi blogger Ahmad disagrees. He tells us that Voda NZ's iPhone 4 customers who set up FaceTime video calling are sent an SMS from the UK for a one-time fee of 20c. This is a paltry sum, but it is also a hidden …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. dormant

Full song

That was only a clip from the full song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKIcaejkpD4&feature=related

1. Mephistro
      Black Helicopters

Thanks, dormant

The link you provided gives us a good insight into fanboi mentality - or into corporate grass roots PR dirty tricks- but I'm not sure of which.

If the guy is a fanboi, he has swallowed all the spin from apple and put it in a single song, which has at least some merit. I very much doubt it, cos if he where dumb enough to believe that crap he wouldn't be able to sing and breathe at the same time, let alone to write a song. :)

Why the black helicopter? To acknowledge the possibility that i'm becoming a raving paranoid, and because Elreg lacks an icon for a tinfoil hat. ;)

2. Youngone Silver badge
    FAIL

Not an Apple Fanboi

I'm not too surprised by all this. As someone who deals with Voda NZ daily for a large corporate I can attest that they must be the worst run company I deal with. NZ has a duopoly in the cellphone market, and as a result the customer is a long way down the list of priorities for these clowns. Telecom (the alternative) is no better by the way.

3. Lance 3

I wonder Apple has learned that the number four is bad in Asian countries. It will be another decade before they release the iPhone 14; that is if all the other manufacturers haven't sued Apple to the brink of extinction first.

4. Andrew Woodvine

"Apple doesn't do humour."

Apple does do humour - seeing as they played that Youtube video at the beginning of their recent press conference on the antenna issue.

1. Anonymous Coward
      Jobs Horns

Except

... that I saw that as a big "fuck you" to the Apple critics who'd being giving Steve and co a hard time about their broken phone.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like