back to article Apple iOS4 upgrade adds multitasking, folders... and pain

As usual, the latest Apple operating system upgrade is stranding quite a few unhappy users with broken machines. This time it's iOS4, which was released for some older iPhone models on Monday. Apple's products often appeal to non-technical users and some are getting bitten when they try to upgrade. Whereas any half-competent …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Wow!! It's nearly as good as.........

(add device below - the list is not exhaustive)

2. Eddie Edwards
    Thumb Down

Yeah blame the users

"Whereas any half-competent techie would know to have at least a couple of backups before an operating system upgrade – and possibly a fallback plan, too – this hasn't occurred to some iPhone owners."

And any half-competent development manager would know to make sure an operating system upgrade worked before releasing it into the wild.

Do I backup my phone before upgrading it? Do I fuck. Got better things to do with my life. I just read El Reg and wait until the dust settles before going anywhere near an upgrade.

1. Anonymous Coward
      WTF?

@Eddie

"And any half-competent development manager"

Ever been involved in software development? They do release apps (and by the way, it's the product manager's say-so, not the development manager) with known bugs, that's the nature of the beast, they just try and minimise the big ones and mak the small ones have work-arounds.

1. Anonymous Coward
        Anonymous Coward

@AC Posted Tuesday 22nd June 2010 12:48 GMT

'Ever been involved in software development? They do release apps (and by the way, it's the product manager's say-so, not the development manager) with known bugs, that's the nature of the beast, they just try and minimise the big ones and mak the small ones have work-arounds.'

You're right up to a point... Yes it is the Product Managers say so whether a product gets released, and yes software does get released with known issues, but never ever critical bugs that can lose or corrupt customer data, or brick a device.

I'm a software test manager (no I don't work for Apple) and the reason why you never ever release something with known critical bugs is that if you know about these sorts of issues and you still release the software, it doesn't matter how tight the limitation of liability clauses your license agreement, you can and probably will be held liable for your customers loses.

As for Apple... given the very small size of their test matrix, this is very sloppy testing and I expect there is some smelly stuff hitting the fan about this one.

2. James 139

Not exactly difficult

Things like this shouldnt apply to the iPhone/iPod as its a closed system.

Apple know the exact hardware, the exact settings that might exist and every application running on it is discrete.

Apple have exactly 4 devices to test, 2 iPods, 2 iPhones, thats it, theres plethora of user installed hardware, drivers or other things that interfere with the "OS" itself, just user data.

1. heyrick Silver badge

It CAN happen...

shouldn't, but it does ... look at all the bricked FreeSat boxes last Autumn. Makes you wonder how the hell this could get past testing, but maybe automated testing with a debug/JTAG isn't quite the same level of use as actually using the thing. Or, God help us, they tested in detail on an emulator and figured that'd be "as good as" the real hardware.

3. Campbeltonian

Part of the process

Uh, you *have to* back up an iPhone before upgrading its OS. The process effectively restores the phone to factory settings. In fact, I'm pretty sure the very first step in the upgrade process is to back up the phone.

4. Richard Cartledge
      Coffee/keyboard

Wing chueng

It backs up incrementally and automatically before upgrade anyway (unless you specifically turn that off or cancel/skip it). The only complaint I have is the slow speed of doing a full restore and sync. It must be horrendous on the 32GB model.

5. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

Backup is the first step

The first step in the upgrade process is a full backup. The new OS wipes the 'phone and restores the content (apps, music, photos etc...) from the backup

6. Slappy Frogg

It does it for you...

....did it last night on a 3GS, went fine, and the FIRST thing it does is backs up the phone for me.

3. Alan Edwards

Stuffed up car integration

It looks like the iTunes database format has changed, as now I've put iOS 4 on my Touch the car thinks it's got no tracks on it.

Oh well, back to iOS 3.

1. Steven Jack

Go back to Iphone OS 3

If only you could, apple make this impossible without jailbreaking which really most users don't do, because it is quite a techie process. I have found some of my apps don't work well on iOS4, I'm not prepaired to Jailbreak so I have have no option to go back!

4. Tim Jenkins

Chuckles

It's worth reading some of the iPhony support threads for light relief:

"....I think i'm just going to resign myself to the fact that Apple are toss, and i've lost everything i had collected for 3 years..."

"...can anyone help as I have a useless peice of equipment! "

"...im moving in a few weeks so could really do without this right now.

Seems to me like a new phone is in order from apple! "

"...They don't show these issues when they're bashing PC's in their commercials. ..."

sorry; shouldn't laugh at the suffering of fellow humanoids, but

bwahahahahhhhhaaaaaa

http://discussions.apple.com/thread.jspa?threadID=2469544&start=45&tstart=15

5. Eddy Ito

spot local

"There are also some official issues with the new OS affecting users, such as the inability to handle wireless LANs whose top-level domain is ".local""

Sounds like a big oops to me. A quick check of my Apple notebook reveals that in "System Preferences" under "Sharing" it shows, under the box for "Computer Name", a line of text that reads; "Other computers on your local subnet can access your computer at [computer name].local"

I can only imagine the newb figuring that Apple had sweetly provided him with the perfect domain name for his lan and used it. Perhaps he didn't read the fine print at the bottom when one selects a service, such as FTP or Web, it reads "Other people can access your FTP server at FTP://[name].lan/..." Oh, any big corporations using .local? We'll soon find out.

1. Anonymous Coward
      FAIL

MS SBS Best Practice

As per http://support.microsoft.com/kb/296250 and SBS2003/2008 setup, you are prompted to provide a domain name. In the example they say to use "xxx.local". I deployed well on 200 of these in my last role. Lots of small biz going to be pissed when their shiniPhone's stop working on the office LAN...

1. Eddy Ito
        Alert

Ouch

That's going to leave a mark.

2. Anonymous Coward
        Anonymous Coward

Right

Before implementing any Microsoft "best practice" one should first engage one's brain.

This whole .local problem is a great example... it was recommended with Windows 2000 AD because M$ assumed that some admins (god knows who hires these people) would have such a hard time getting their little heads around split-DNS they figured it was best not to try, so they recommended using the .local domain.

By .NET Server (as 2003 was called then) the advice had changed to use .com for your external domain and buy the .net for your AD; allegedly this is what Microsoft does internally (@MSFT.NET for their AD/Kerb and @microsoft.com externally for email etc.). Obviously this approach has a big advantage, in that you can name your AD something that has nothing to do with your company (so takeovers, rebrands etc. aren't such a big deal) whilst still retaining the advantage of split-DNS.

Fortunately Microsoft now recommends that both names match, which is what sensible admins have been doing for years. Unfortunately nobody seems to have told the SBS/EBS teams this.

Hehe... funny how an iOS4 article has got a comment thread on it like this.

For the record my 3GS is fine after the update, although I did back it up first... once bitten and all.

6. Juan Inamillion
    FAIL

Problem? What problem?

Is the author an Apple-hating troll? I think we should be told....

FYI - plugged in my 3GS, "iOS4 available. Do you want to update?" Yes. Fifteen minutes later (after only one click) I'm back up with a fully functioning iPhone. But you really don't want to hear stories like that, do you?

1. Waffles666
      FAIL

The title is required, and must contain letters and/or digits.

quote "Is the author an Apple-hating troll? I think we should be told....

FYI - plugged in my 3GS, "iOS4 available. Do you want to update?" Yes. Fifteen minutes later (after only one click) I'm back up with a fully functioning iPhone. But you really don't want to hear stories like that, do you?:"

Seriously go to the apple forums looks like you were a lucky one, why is it every time apple update anything they mess it up?

1. Bear Features
        Stop

useless

The author isn't an Apple hating troll. Useless bits of information like "it works fine for me" doesn't help all those where it didn't work did it?

As well as an Apple, I have also had Windows machine and I've never had a problem with those. Does that mean it applies to all Windows machines? My Macbook Pro froze within 10 minutes of getting out of the box... and?

Everybody has an error rate. We should take note when the error rates are higher than normal. The issue also is that (and I speak as an Apple user) that through their advertising, they have built this smug perception of everything is rosey... so when things do go wrong, you can hardly blame those that report it.

It was fine for you this time? How sweet and totally unhelpful. I'm sure you'll be squealing like you're in Deliverance next time when the upgrade doesn't work for you.

2. Anonymous Coward
        Anonymous Coward

WORKSFROME

all ok here

2. g e

3gs

"This time it's iOS4, which was released for some older iPhone models on Monday"

I was under the impression that the 3GS was not so old, like just about 12 months:

"Apple promised some time back that they would open their doors early for the release of the iPhone 3G S on Friday June 19 2009" ...from product-review.net site.

Though I guess any Apple product that not the latest bleeding edge version is old regardless of age.

I got a Nokia 3270 in a drawer upstairs. THAT is old.

3. A. Coatsworth Silver badge
      FAIL

@ Juan

"My phone was unaffected. Therefore the problem clearly does not exist"

that's some nice, scientific train of thought there...

4. Random Coolzip
      WTF?

15min upgrade?

Took close to a damn hour to upgrade my 3G. I've got some 5GB of stuff on an 8GB model, can't understand why it took so long. And afterwards, all my ringtone assignments are gone (just like after every other OS upgrade). Makes me wonder just what *does* get backed up, and what doesn't.

Other than that, upgrade went flawlessly.

5. This post has been deleted by its author

6. Geoff Campbell Silver badge
      Happy

Trolling

As it happens, I know the author, and we've had many long and entertaining discussions (or drunken arguments, depending on your viewpoint) on the subject of Apple vs PCs, with him defending Apple. So no, he isn't.

GJC

7. Chimpofdoom!
    Jobs Halo

Hmmm

Am I the only person who hasn't had a problem?

1. Woodgie

Nope

You aren't.

1. PC1512

Of course not

You, me, and many million others are just fine thanks - but the Register (and its commentards) don't want to hear about that.

2. Binkley

Nope

I must be one of the "lucky ones" along with my wife and son...

1. The Other Steve
        FAIL

Hyperbole ? In the internets ? OMG!

With any OS update push, there will be problems. They are however occurring to a vanishingly small proportion of the user base. This is usual and expected and in no way is it unique to Apple.

Also not in any way unique to people who jailbroke their phones or fucked with the carrier profiles to hack tethering, but it is obviously hitting them the most. Those folks get no sympathy because they should have known better than to apply an OS upgrade to a device that has been - at any point in it's life - placed in a non standard configuration without first backing it up properly. If they didn't know better, hey, here is the first hard learned lesson, welcome, we've all been there.

Same old same old, but because it's Apple, and because somehow Apple have overtaken MS in the "things that ignorant wankers like to shout hate into the internets about" race, we find ourselves here.

The only surprising thing about this story is that it wasn't written by Bill Ray.

1. Tom Maddox Silver badge
          Jobs Horns

Fanboi alert!

"With any OS update push, there will be problems. They are however occurring to a vanishingly small proportion of the user base."

And you know the proportion is "vanishingly small" how? Let's see your data, Sparky.

"This is usual and expected and in no way is it unique to Apple."

But . . . "Apple, it just works." The schadenfreude non-Apple users is the result of the smug fanboi gits who tout how seamless the Apple experience is, when, as you rightly point out, it's not, and that's just the nature of complex technology.

8. Woodgie
    Jobs Halo

Contingency Plan...

Contingency Plan, Contingency Plan, Contingency Plan...

Where have I heard that lately..?

(Just to throw into the mix that I've not had a problem on any of the 11 phones I've updated this morning.)

1. Anonymous Coward
      Thumb Up

You must be

One of those half-competent what-nots I've heard rumours about.

9. Eponymous Howard
    Boffin

Looks like 3G...

...are most affected. I wonder if this is due to users panicking - I nearly did, but fortunately decided watch the rest of the footie. When I got back all was well.

3G updates appear to be done in the form of a bavkup > factory reset > restore settings from backup - and there is a *heart-stopping* (without footie to distract) pause between the factory reset and the apps/ music etc restoring.

10. jameseydee
    Happy

Updated Seamlessly

I upgraded my 3G to iOS4 yesterday. Seamless. No problems. Its fantastic! Well done Apple! ;)

11. Anonymous Coward
    Flame

Did youy search for 'Ios4 problem' first thing this morning?

Come off it Reg, Technology not working 100% as advertised for 100% of users?

Even a wooden stick doesn't give 100% uniform experiences for everyone!

How incompetent do you have to be not to notice the 'Backing Up ipod' progress bar on your iOS4 update app?

Every time I plug my iPod Touch into my Mac, itunes does a backup. Therefore it's a piece of piss to restore. I just hit the 'Restore' button!

It explicitly states 'it make take an hour or more to back up your device' - if people are too imputation to wait for the automatic and mandatory backup to complete, that's their problem for being too thick.

It does make me laugh how Le Reg keeps trying it's absolute hardest to find every little fault in an Apple product to justify it's venomous editorial and attract the anti-apple squad to the comments thread with more ill-informed, badly judged comments!

12. Fluffer
    Thumb Up

game on

No probs here........ boring post

13. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Backups

"Whereas any half-competent techie would know to have at least a couple of backups before an operating system upgrade – and possibly a fallback plan, too – this hasn't occurred to some iPhone owners."

That's fine, unless you have to delete the backup you just made for the mandatory update backup to work, and then have the mandatory update backup backup to the wrong folder (~/Library/iTunes/Mobile Backup instead of ~/Library/Application Support/MobileSync/Backup), meaning that iTunes is unable to find the correct backup to restore from after the upgrade.

14. Anonymous Coward
    Jobs Halo

Fine here

took a long while (but I was sensible enough not to sit there watching it), I did another sync immediately afterwards (which also took a long while as it seemed to reoptimise all my photos).

Calendar did appear blank but going into settings and out again/switching between show/hide seemed to do it (and the data must have been there on the phone as it was instant).

All very smooth. Changes don't seem that significant on the 3GS. Folders have tidied things up a bit. iPod is subtly different though can't actually see any new functionality. A bit 'meh' overall

15. Youngdog
    Thumb Up

Fine on a 32GB 3GS here..

..bit of a squeaky bum cheeks moment when it looked liked it was doing another backup before firmware finished updating but no data loss when finished. Only problem I had was after spending 5 minutes arranging apps into folders the next sync put them all back on homepage again, however should have used a bit of common sense and restarted iTunes and/or disconnected and reconnected phone first - iTunes was doing just what it should have done and imposed most recent 'correct' layout.

Haven't found any use for multitasking yet but nice to have all apps accessible from home page - and the universal spallchick works a treat!

1. takuhii

Same here

I had exactly the same problem...

16. JeffyPooh

One minor glitch

My "high speed" DSL is only 1 Mbps, so it took a couple of hours to download the latest iTunes and then the iOS4, but the update for my 3GS went pretty smooth.

After the update, my user-generated Internet Shortcut ("Home Page") icons would not respond. I began to think that it might be an OS bug, but that seemed to be a bit much... Anyway, a simple Off/On power cycle fixed it.

I love folders. More apps.

1. heyrick Silver badge

WTF?

A couple of hours is about how long my 1 megabit takes to download a Linux .iso - how the hell big is this update??

17. Mike Arthur
    Thumb Up

Move along, nothing to see here..

other than it taking an absolute age to download the update, all went well on my 3gs..

like the folder function, and the spell check not treating me like a retard is nice, other than that, not really noticed a huge amount of change

18. scrubber
    Flame

Overheating

Anyone else had an issue since upgrade where the screen becomes really warm?

19. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Move along

it's still a crap phone...

20. JeffyPooh

"it's still a crap phone..."

It's a phone? Holy shit. When did they add telephone capabilities to it?

21. Anonymous Coward
    Linux

Apple upgrade problems, never.

"Before implementing any Microsoft "best practice" one should first engage one's brain."

I think that should be:

"Before implementing any Apple Update one should first engage one's brain"

OSX iPhone updates? Wait a week or so before taking the plunge or at least wait until Apples first 'update of the update' to fix all the problems they introduce.

22. Anonymous Coward
    Grenade

linking the phone to a previously-unused computer ??

Erm, why does attaching a phone to a computer must necessarily taint that very computer ? What kind of brain have those Apple engineers ? What do I do after I screwed the only two computers in my home by linking them to the damn phone, should I go out in the street and ask for help ?

It becomes obvious there are way too many imbeciles working in software engineering these days.

23. Musical hog
    FAIL

Apple Fail

I have abandoned the iOS4 update to my 3G, after 30 mins the progress bar got to about 2%. Even though i did a manual back up through iTunes, it completed in about 25mins!!! Why is it taking soooooooooooooo long during the update??? More iPhone Fail here

http://discussions.apple.com/thread.jspa?threadID=2469356&start=0&tstart=0

1. Vaughan 1

RE

I had the same thing happen, turned out it was my antivirus software realtime scanner stuffing things up, turned it off and the update raced through.

2. Anonymous Coward
      Unhappy

I'm a techie and it bit me

I did do the backups, none of them will restore. I've had to factory reset but if I then try and restore any backup it just locks the phone up. Arrrrrrggggghhhhhhhh. I'm going to try this http://www.reincubate.com/labs/iphone-backup-extractor-how-extract-files-iphone-backup-windows/#/res/i/labs/iphonebe/3_wizard.png tomorrow and see if that works

24. Psycho Flump
    Stop

Paying beta testers?

It always amazes me the sheer eagerness that I observe in my fellow iPhone owners. The millisecond Apple release an upgrade it's downloaded and installed. As for a safety net, I thought that once Apple shipped an OS update they stopped signing the old one, so no going back to OS3. I'm gonna leave it a week to see what 'undocumented features' appear before I even think about running the update.

1. Richard Cartledge
      Thumb Up

re>Paying beta testers? → #

One can downgrade by holding the ALT key when clicking Restore within iTunes. You can then choose any supported .ipsw firmware file. (Even custom ones ;)

25. Joe Ragosta

Numbers

As always, The Register jumps on a few problems and acts like the sky is falling.

1. Every time you post one of these "Apple product is failing" stories, I ask the same thing - and you have never followed through: HOW MANY FAILED? There are tens of millions of iPhones out thetre. A few dozen or even hundred or thousand would be an insignificant number - especially since youc an reset and then proceed.

2. In this case, I'll also ask:" "how many of these updates failed because the owner had jailbroken the phone?" I'm willing to bet that many of them were jailbroken - which is the reason Apple doesn't support it - it can break things, particularly when you upgrade.

I know it's too much to ask, but PLEASE - how about some responsible journalism?

26. Michael Wright

Backup Shmackup

Smugness is inappropriate. Backup and restore is part of the automated process, and that's where my upgrade went wrong. And it wasn't impatience--I'm perfectly used to leaving stuff overnight to finish: in this case, it kept on crapping out with an error -34, about which all I can find is someone else saying that nothing can be found about error -34--maybe it's a sub-clause of Catch 22.

When you get out from under religious wars and the playground, the point of Apple stuff is that you give up some things in exchange for a smooth user experience. In this case, for me and apparently quite a lot of people, it's back to the days of Windows 9x.

A day isn't long to wait before doing the upgrade, but there are so many people wanting to bash Apple that I thought there'd be a big fuss if anything was going wrong. Hataz, FAIL.

27. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Upgrade is fine, but . . .

Upgrade was completely seamless, but what Apple forgot to mention was exactly how crap the iBooks selection was compared to the Kindle or Stanza apps.

28. Robert Grant

Savegames

Will they be lost if I update? Google search results seem to think so; does anyone here have any experience of that?

29. Mick F
    Thumb Down

Updated 3G

Just updated a 3G. Those amazing "folders" are so limited they are hardly worth including. Usual half arsed update.

1. Myopic Aardvark
      Jobs Halo

Also updated a 3G phone

I find the folders very useful (even if they do only allow 12 items in them)

I've now got everything on 1 page, which is handy.

The iBook reader is the best thing about this. Got a couple of books yesterday and can now read them on the subway on the way into work, without carrying a weighty tome around with me.

My battery used to last two days - I'm hoping the fact that it only lasted a day yesterday is to do with all the downloading and app using I was doing yesterday and not any issue with the new OS.

I'll get the new phone next month, after the furor has died down.

(If you'd asked me 14 months ago, I'd have told you I'd never have used this icon, but actually trying the product, rather than ridiculing it from a distance changed my mind)

2. Mick F
      Thumb Down

3g with IOS4 sux

So slow it is unusable. Reverting back to 3.x

30. ElReg!comments!Pierre
    Jobs Horns

EXCUSE ME ????!!!???

Surely the one and only point of a strict app vetting is to make sure that the whole ecosystem evolves seemlessly. And what do we have here? A level of backward compat that would ashame even a Microsoft software engineer. At the very least the Beast from Redmond has an excuse: they cannot be held responsible for the strange behavior of 3rd-party apps. But in the present case there is NO 3-rd party app whatsoever. Everything is vetted by Apple, Apple gets the image rights for every single app that is available on the store. The developpers HAVE to surrender their image rights to Apple in order to get on the platform, it's part of the TC. Also, Apple holds the developpers by the nuts, with the power to remove an app from the store without justification. That is the whole point: Apple basically owns every single app available through the store, and it is a prominent part of Apple's marketting strategy (some might say "it's their only argument'). It just works, and you get a lot of apps that we vetted so they are guaranteed to work.

So WHAT? OS upgrades just break app compatibility, something that even Microsoft stopped doing a decade ago -even though they never got to control the ecosystem for fear of antitrust suits-?

Apple: it just works*

Apple: more evil than Microsoft even dared to think they might be in their glorious days.

* like Windows used to 10 years ago.

31. Juan Inamillion
    FAIL

@Juan Inamillion

Heh heh... Of course here in England the fishing season has just started...

Lovely to see all those post by the generic 'Anonymous Coward'. Yes I use a pseudonym but at least that makes my posts recognisable.

The vast majority of iPhone owners have, as mentioned earlier, had no problem with the update. FYI no-one I know (and I'm currently working in IT for a VERY large international publishing company) has had a problem either. Not very scientific, but gives a flavour of the general consensus, IMHO.

No not smug at all actually, in fact I'm as wary of updates/upgrades as the next person, whether for Apple or Microsoft. But articles like this should be confined to the kiddie-scripting forums where there are plenty of ignorant, opinionated and pathetic attitudes to go round.

Come on El Reg, you're supposed to be 'reporting'. If it's an op-ed piece then at least put 'Opinion' at the start of the article.

(Report: give a spoken or written account of something that one has observed, heard, done, or investigated.)

32. yawn

progress

Owners of the Mk1 are unimpressed because the update leaves them behind..

HELL YEAH - and I cant run photoshop on my zx80 either!!

33. yawn

Yawn

Whereas any half competent reviewer would know that iTunes performs an auto backup before doing the install..

Of course there are problems with releasing major updates - there always are no matter whether they are from Apple, Microsoft, Facebook, Google etc etc..

For the record the upgrade worked perfectly for me - no problems at all

Can we get past the boring old hat apple knocking - its boring.

34. takuhii
    Thumb Up

Upgraded Fine

I upgraded fine to iOS4 on a 3GS. I experienced the Google Sync issue, but that was Google's fault, and was rectified within 24 hours. I always do upgrades as a Factory Restore though, making a Backup before hand.

I'm loath to say it, but thumbs up to Apple

35. Yves Kurisaki
    Grenade

Is this the local Apple bashing forum?

I've noticed the anti-Apple fanbois are out in considerable numbers.

I updated to iOS4 myself yesterday. The update went smoothly, although 35 minutes for an update is a bit slow in my opinion. Having said that, I'm not very patient. I haven't noticed any problems with the OS myself. WiFi works just fine, 3G is the same,everything runs smoothly and responsive.

I am under the impression that the battery drains a bit faster, even when no apps are running in the background.

36. Andy
    Thumb Up

fine here

worked fine for me on my 3gs 32gb and also on my wifes 3gs 16gb. only app that doesnt now work is the itv world cup one but thats itvs issue and they are fixing that (will they manage to release it before the end of the world cup is anybodys guess)

37. Simon Bradshaw

The only problem I had...

...was getting iTunes to actually do the update. It seems that you need iTunes 9.2 for the update to work; earlier versions will offer to update your iPhone to iOS4 but not do so. The issue is that in some cases iTunes 9.1.3 won't update to 9.2; if this happens, the cure is to go to the iTunes page on Apple's site, manually download and upgrade (it's very smooth) and then do the iPhone update.

For a 3GS, the most useful feature is that Mail now supports threading and if you have multiple accounts you can view a common inbox rather than have to navigate between them. Also, the camera seems to shoot much faster now.

38. Anonymous Coward
    Boffin

Apparently, even when it works

It sucks big time:

http://www.pcworld.com/article/199528/Multitasking_With_iOS_4_is_Horrible_Apple_Blew_It.html?tk=rss_news

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like