back to article Newsweek: 'Zombies rise from grave, invade US'

An army of zombies has invaded America, according to Newsweek. "The undead have risen from their graves and invaded large portions of the East Coast," the venerable American news publication has reported on its website, Newsweek.com. "Driven only by an insatiable desire for brains, there seems to be no stopping their ruthless …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Zanecharles

Yea

And here I thought maybe they were just a fan of cartoon networks adult swims Robot Unicorn Attack flash game. lol

2. Greg J Preece

Available as jQuery plugin

The Konami Code...code is also available as a jQuery plugin. I've already embedded it in a few things. Without telling anyone.

Should be fun.

3. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

So, either...

...the devs told a friend who told a friend, or some dude out there was looking at newsweek and randomly said to himself, "Hmm - I wonder what happens if I put in the Konami code? Something awesome, I'll bet!"

4. seanj
    Coat

Anyone else...

...try it on El Reg "just to see"?

Just me, then?

Coat. Gone.

5. serviceWithASmile
    Grenade

dont you see!?

THE ZOMBIES ARE COMING

this is just a cover story! el reg is in on the conspiracy!

the staff at el reg are probably zombies by now, motivated to write and release articles by nothing more than their sick hunger for BRAAAAIIIINNNNSSSS

it's only a matter of time! flee you fools!

*runs away before the moderatrix notices*

1. Jerome 0

Braiiiiins?

We won't be seeing them in the comments section then.

6. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

The world

...would be a better place if big companies stopped being so uptight and "professional" and did random stuff like this from time to time.

Everybody needs something to make them smile on a Monday morning.

7. BossHog
    Grenade

↑↑↓↓←→←→BA♠

OMG Zombies! Wait a sec.... 30 lives! **BUDDA BUDDA BUDDA**

This topic is closed for new posts.