back to article Yahoo! signs up Becks as footie pundit

David Beckham has signed up with Yahoo! as a pundit, commenting on the upcoming World Cup as well as the upcoming 2010/11 football season. As a "global football ambassador" the former Man Utd and Real Madrid star will also feature in Yahoo's marketing campaigns. Cynics might say that Yahoo is inviting unfavourable comparison …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Aristotles slow and dimwitted horse
    Thumb Down

Yahoo and Beckham...

Both are well past their respective bests, so they should make ideal stablemates.

2. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Good luck to him

Sport is wasted on me, especially football, can't stand the game, but there is one sport I dislike even more and that's the one of knocking the successful. Can't wait to see all the negative remarks about Beckham no doubt fuelled more by spite and jealousy than any actual first hand knowledge of the chap.

1. Anonymous Hero
      WTF?

re: Good luck to him

Football in particular is wasted on me too. Seems to be chocka with lots of smartly dressed overpaid retards.

Also...are the Beckhenhams relevant to anything related to normal people these days?

3. Andy Livingstone

Any excuse to mention the World Cup?

That's three articles in one day.

1. Sarah Bee (Written by Reg staff)

Re: Any excuse to mention the World Cup?

Yeah, they really shoehorned it into this story involving the World Cup...

4. Anonymous Coward
    Pint

All well and good.

One thing being able to do something well and a completely different thing to be able to talk about it in great detail in a way that interests others.

I can play with my balls till the cows come home, but....actually I think I'll stop there.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like