back to article Yahoo! wipes! brow! of! worried! search! advertisers!

Anxious Yahoo! bosses showed an overwhelming desire yesterday to stop its existing search advertisers worrying about the company’s recent pact with Microsoft. Last week the two firms said that its wonks were beavering away at their ad and sales switcheroo planned for later this year, after US and EU regulators gave the search …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Fractured Cell

Does Anyone

...Even use Yahoo! anymore?

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

Yes they do

Approximately 50% more than ever used Bing.

One wonders what will happen when the only choice becomes using a big evil conglomerate or using another big evil conglomerate.

2. Fluffykins Silver badge
      Alert

Not since they started punting their toolbar like it was malware

You know, you go to install a Java update and get offered a Yahoo toolbar install, all ready selected for you. Same with a host of other applications

Can anyone from Yahoo explain WTF Yahoo toolbar has got to do with a Java update?

Sorry, didn't use any exclamation marks, so here they are now: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. LinkOfHyrule
        Coat

Well duh!

The Yahoo toolbar enhances your web browsing experience, silly! </sarcasm> I'm not having a pop at you Fluffykins! :o)

The Yahoo tool-bar - sounds like a drinking establishment frequented by yahoo users doesn't it!

Mines the one with the printed on slogan: "How is babby formed".

2. 401kill
    Happy

Probably not...

...but they just phoned me wanting £500 a year for a place on Yahoo Local anyway. Sounded genuinely surprised when I said that actually, I'd stick to search engines that are free, algorithmic and relevant...

3. Deadly_NZ
    Black Helicopters

Yahoo????

Oh joy this they going to team with bing? whoopp tee doo And whats the big facination on pushing their fucking useless toolbars Thank god for scroogle

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like