back to article Cideko Air Keyboard motion controller

Imagine the result of a quick bunk-up between a wireless keyboard, a regular games controller and a Wii Remote, and you will be close to understanding what the Air Keyboard controller is all about. Cideko Air Keyboard Cideko's Air Keyboard: Back and dongle The Air consists of two units: a two-handed controller about the …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Code Monkey

Nostalgia Factor

Is anyone (else) of a certain age looking at that keyboard and thinking "Spectrum"?

I've been idly wondering about a keyboard for the PS3 and the nostalgia factor could make this the one.

2. Anonymous Coward
    Alert

I can see where they get the idea from

Reminds me of a certain activity that I still see a lot of car drivers doing.

"You sir just won yourself 3 points and a fine", they should write and bundle that as a game to go with it.

Anyhow, interesting idea they have thought up there.

3. Goat Jam

Glide

The Glide requires software to work which makes it a Win/Mac only affair. At least this device doesn't require some dodgy software pack to work despite it getting 10% less in the scoring.

4. Matthew 3
    Go

Yep, rubber key Spectrum...

For this to catch on they should definitely make one that looks like an old Speccy. I quite like the idea of picking up what looks like an antique computer and doing this fancy modern stuff with it. Clearly there are at least two of us out there... :-)

5. John 62
    Black Helicopters

linux and PS3

but did you do both at the same time?

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like