back to article Nokia X3 sliderphone

Hot on the heels of the music-centric Nokia X6 touchscreen smartphone comes the X3, a scaled down version, with running Symbian S40 this time rather than S60, but with a similar UI on top. There’s no touch screen or Comes With Music, no 3G or Wi-Fi or GPS, though it does have a 3.2Mp camera and yet still has music in mind. …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Stone Fox
    Badgers

can we have

an Xperia X10 review now please? :(

2. Anonymous Coward
    FAIL

Symbian S40?

There is no such thing as Symbian S40. S40 is Nokia's own feature phone OS, nothing to do with Symbian or S60.

3. JWS
    Thumb Down

Weak

Seems a bit weak to me, small screen, low power, no memory and still £130, a brand new BB is only c. £300 and it's about 15 times better in spec terms, never mind the rest. Oh well.

1. Sartori
      Stop

Eh? Re: Weak

You're comparing specs to a device costing 3 times more and saying this is not as good? Well no $hit Sherlock......

4. Gordon Stewart

£130?

Nothing against 'simple' phones that don't try to pack the world into a handhelf devide - but £130 seems awfully expensive for this

5. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Nokia 5800

The nokia 5800 can be had for around £140 'brand new in box' on a famous auction website. I personally wouldn't replace mine for at least another couple of years, as it does everything either good or very good. Can't get much more functionality for £140 in my opinion.

The X6 is a repackaged 5800 with a capactive screen. But if you want to be over two times as much for that, with the same other features, feel free.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like