back to article Erotic trojan keelhauls Japanese pirates

Some Japanese aficionados of the "visual novel" who decided they'd really rather not pay to enjoy interactive erotic romp Cross Days ended up with their personal info splashed across the internet, TorrentFreak reports. Screen grab of the Cross Days website The recently-released novel in question quickly popped up on …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Wize

Whats worse?

Admitting you've pirated this book or leaving your details up there that you own one of these (and I'm guessing while at work) strap-ons.

How long before the inevitable false entries? A few of their government officials should do the job.

2. Michael H.F. Wilkinson Silver badge
    Pirate

Lends a whole new meaning to

having them by the short and curlies

3. Stephen Blake
    Paris Hilton

duuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!

Anyone so stupid enough to give over their email password should have their computer confiscated for their own good.

Icon: Paris, because she is so dumb rocks pity her

4. lglethal Silver badge
    Go

Fair play...

Most original use of a trojan ive seen in a long time...

Although how long before the cyber crims copy this and start using extortion to illicit some cash!

5. abigsmurf

Ouch

Given School Days (another visual novel by these guys) was famous for it's incredibly violent endings if you were caught cheating, I'd imagine you'd need to be very careful when using the USB attachment...

(yes I know far too much about these things)

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

lol

that would be most unpleasent :(

6. Mr_Pitiful
    Paris Hilton

Did you have to add that link?

Now my wife thinks she might to try one!

Kinky

Where do you buy them just out of curiosity!

7. Anonymous Coward
    Thumb Up

*insert something here*

Best. Links. Ever.

8. SteveMD

Worse to come

Here in the U.K. you will soon be liable for much worse than this. They are pushing a law through now that will get you up to three years inside and put on the sex offenders register for owning this comic and similar, whether you paid for it or not.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like