back to article Orange to slash price of top iPhone plan

Orange will this week tweak its iPhone pay monthly plans to introduce a new package offering unlimited calls and unlimited texts. The plan will cost £75 a month and is only available with a two-year contract. Essentially, it's Orange's former £125-a-month package, reissued for £50 a month less. Like other iPhone packages, the …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. The Original Ash
    Paris Hilton

£75 per month for two years?

That's 1800 quid. 1920 if you want tethering. £3k on the old pricing scheme.

What on earth would posess someone to spend that on a mobile phone... I simply can't comprehend the reasoning. It defies logic.

PH as I feel like her right now: Completely clueless.

2. Anonymous Coward
    Joke

Yeah right...

Very funny =O/

3. Eponymous Cowherd
    Thumb Down

Price slashed from £utterly rediculous

to merely £crazy.

4. Tony 13
    Thumb Down

Free?

I always laugh when I see comments like this: "Take out a £75-a-month deal, and Orange will give you the handset - be it an 8GB 3G, a 16GB 3GS or a 32GB 3GS - for free.".

Yes, that's right, the £1,800 you pay ONLY covers the cost of providing you with voice and data services!

I expected better from the Reg! (Or maybe this reporter is working for Orange?)

5. Dan Harris
    Jobs Horns

Includes Visual Voicemail?

I doubt it as Orange don't support Visual Voicemail, much to my chargrin.

6. Elsie
    Jobs Horns

April 1st

It does say the 'deal' (Lol) starts on the Fools Day so maybe they're trying to get a joke in early? I own a 4 bedroom house in a rural Derbyshire village and I don't pay £1,800 in council tax! What a strange world we live in when people are willing to spend so much for a piece of Apple's locked down crap.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like