back to article Steve Jobs' latest honors: TV, icons, fromage

Apple chief executive Steve Jobs is no stranger to adulation. Recent honors include Fortune's CEO of the Decade, the Harvard Business Review's world's best-performing CEO, and the Wall Street Journal's Person of the Decade. But a new trio of tributes takes Jobsian worship to new heights. On Tuesday, The New York Times reported …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. sholby

If you like your food...

...you'd probably be better off using that *other* Steve. Of course, you would also probably need to change the raw material for something more consistent. A Beaufort (http://recette.supertoinette.com/78126/thumb/800/-/78126-beaufort.jpg), perhaps?

1. The Other Steve
      WTF?

Eh ?

"..you'd probably be better off using that *other* Steve"

Are you suggesting that we feast upon the gently cooling corpse of Monkey Boy Ballmer ? Or his likeness in cheese ? In either case, what would be the advantage ?

Whoever made that cheese better be afraid, Jobs will want royalties, and will probably claim to have patented cheese based caricaturing.

2. Anonymous Coward
    Boffin

*cough*

sorry for this image, but I read that headline as:

TV, Icons, Frottage

3. Anonymous Coward
    Jobs Horns

Steve Jobs' head on a plate

looks like a meal made in heaven for the other Steve

4. Anonymous Coward
    Coat

Steve's head...

...on a plate; what next, his liver with fava beans and a nice chianti...

I'll leave quietly now...

...I'm off to eat lunch if anyone's wondering...

5. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

pass me the sick bag

yuck

6. George Nacht
    Joke

Just a funny thought...

...what do we reckon will be ratio of eaten Steve Jobs´ cheese heads to stabbed-by-bunch-of-needles-and-cursed-in-weird-language Steve Jobs´ cheese heads?

I ask as someone who never took sides in the ongoing struggle...

7. Anonymous Coward
    Headmaster

Honors?

Honours for UK thanks

8. David 45

Cutting

Right-ho, folks - get the knives in. What? Done already? Curses!

9. The Other Steve
    Jobs Horns

TV series sounded good until

"director of Borat and producer of the hit TV shows Seinfeld and Curb Your Enthusiasm. "

None of which were even remotely amusing. But then again, neither is Steve Jobs.

10. Anonymous Coward
    Jobs Horns

Dammit El Reg

As a Wisconsin native you almost gave me a heart attack. Rest assured if he ever tried to move here I'd be waiting at the border with my shotgun loaded! Wearing the required uniform: http://www.cheesehead.com/

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like