back to article How much of a burden is ERP on your IT department?

Following our discussions earlier in the week on the current state of ERP, we thought it would be useful to gather some structured feedback on the burden such systems place on IT departments. So, if you have a couple of minutes, let us know how things are with your ERP system in the following mini-poll: READER POLL: ERP BURDEN …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. ElReg!comments!Pierre
    Coat

Hard to say...

The Ejército Revolucionario del Pueblo has little or no effect on us, while the Electronic Road Pricing can be a major pain in the @rse mainly though it effects on the staff's morale). I don't find Effective Radiated Power to be any trouble at all, perhaps because all our kit is (supposedly) properly shielded (though in mission control we have to drink our coffee fast, before it gets too hot). My Effective Refractive Period is fine, thanks. Before the 20th coffee of the morning at least. I've never been to Erp (France), Erp (Germany) or Erp (Netherlands), and no-one here has either; we never got hit by someone from there. So it's safe to say that they don't affect us a lot. The European Radio Network has a positive effect on my morale but negatively impacts my sun-reading colleague so I'd say its consequences on our work are mixed.

I would go on but I have to go see why the main database server powering our Enterprise Resource Planning system crashed again.

2. Quinch
    Heart

ERP?

I'd say that Erotic Role-Playing, or the lack thereof, has been a fairly significant burden on my department.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like