back to article S60 users go Wiiiiiii

Just when you think you've got a phone that does everything, someone comes along and adds a feature you never even knew you needed. Anyone playing games on an S60 phone is no doubt crying out for a Wii Remote connection, while DoCoMo is adding a heart rate monitor and breath analyser to its latest handset, Reuters reports. The …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Neil Hoskins

Actually...

...it make more sense when you consider that the latest N-series devices have a "TV-out" connection. Aaaahh......

2. Bumhug

Can get baseball on it as well

With no need for a wii remote. Place phone in one hand, hold baseball bat in other, throw phone upwards then grab the bat with the hand that was holding the phone. Now quickly swing the bat while trying to hit the phone

Best played outside and not on a crowded train

3. Chad H.

@BumHug

That is the best use for a N series, I've ever heard.

4. Gaz

Better yet,

... they should have made a phone that would double as a wiimote. I mean, most already have a speaker, vibrator, bluetooth and a crapload of buttons. Have a charger that doubles as a nunchuck and you're in business.

5. tomskii

Wiiiiii

So! Thats! Where! The! Missing! Exclaimation! Marks! From! Recent! Yahoo! Headlines! Have! Gone!

The've been inverted and stuck in Wiiiiii headlines...

6. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

I won't buy

one of these types of phones till the pain induction ray becomes standard.

7. Tom Haczewski

Why...

...have they still not come up with a phone with inbuilt taser?

I'd pay good money for that.

8. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

@I won't buy

one of these until they have a qwerty keyboard, 8-band UMTS/GSM radio, and GPS.

9. Xpositor

Fitness Analysis Device on Mobiles

Most already have one of these devices fitted, it's the small mirror alongside the camera lens used for 'self-portraits'. Just take a look at yourself....

10. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Re: I won't buy

>> one of these types of phones till the pain induction ray becomes standard.

You clearly haven't used an S60 device - though I admit the pain induction ray is currently limited to the person trying to use the damn thing.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like