back to article Apple, Microsoft fingered for patent infringement by Emblaze

Microsoft and Apple were hit with an infringement claim yesterday from Emblaze, after the Israeli tech outfit accused the companies of violating its streaming media US patent. At the same time Emblaze, which owns Magic Software and Matrix IT, offered Microsoft and Apple the opportunity to licence the technology, reports …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Lou Gosselin

Emblaze

All your bases are belong to us.

2. Anonymous Coward
    Grenade

Kill these bastards

Yet another patent troll. Why don't these get put away under the rock they crawled from?

1. Spoonsinger

@AC

"Why don't these get put away under the rock they crawled from?"

Because it's the same rock Apple & Microsoft live under. Just sit back and enjoy the fireworks. (or invent a better patent system).

3. Wallyb132
    FAIL

"Israeli tech outfit" + "US patent" = Fail

If i were running the show, there foreign companies wouldn't hold US patents, period... Overseas outfit? No US presence? No Offices in the US? No Fucking US patent, now step on...

4. Goat Jam
    Go

As much as I hate the idea of software patents

I do enjoy seeing these big fat patentards being hoist on their own proverbial.

It is these incumbent IT companies who are pushing the whole sorry mess, so it is fitting that the get burnt by it.

5. alan lovedog

emblaze bought my house

back in the heady days of the tech boom, i bought some emblaze ( then geo interactive media ) shares for 40p - sold them for £30 about 8 months later - shortly before they crashed to about 15p.... lovely!

6. SlabMan

@Wallyb132

US office: 2 University Plaza, Suite 201, Hackensack, NJ 07601

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like